At the start of 2014 a preview of what you can expect from me on 2bejammed. No new years resolutions ‘old style’ for me.this year.So I am not going to promise you that I am going to blog more regularly or going to try to write on a daily basis. But I am going to try to use the stuff I am going to research more on a daily basis and report to you and our readers here.
In other words: more quantify yourself (or myself), more reports on the use of gadgets (like my Nike Fuelband), more reports on Apps and tools for researchers and educators, more guestblogs on Social media, more gaming into real life quests. That’s a lot of more’s isn’t iT 😉
Well if they are going to be epic wins I don’t know, but I am going to tell you About the following quests (randomgeheugen ordered) I am going to undertake:
- Urgent Evoke als a minor at Zuyd University
- Can and Will Mooculus be use as a MOOC from others within a Zuyd Curriculum
- How Social media can support the ‘accreditation’ procedure of the Faculty ICT
- The MYO, an armband controller that has insight on a muscular level
- The Nike+ Fuelband SE, can we talk to iT
- Zuyd Innoveert project MOOC
- The Game Based Learning Minor: DigiCoach the game
- Find your Future at the Zuyd Library
- DoITatZuyd the growth of the ICT community
- Dragon app used to make a blog
- And a lot of Things I forgot or don’t know yet 😉
A lot to write About in 2014 😉 And a lot of people to connect to in our quests.